We are proud to announce the sale of our new Excel Model “Compared Viability of Diesel Airplanes for Flight Academies” ($99 US click here to order) and the 4th edition (since November 2013) of our semestrial report: “The Future of Diesel Aviation – Report on the World Aero Diesel Arena” ($55 US click here to order). Both are offered for sale on GumRoad.com, include access to current & future Premium Subscriber Benefits for a full year, and help support our mission to provide you with quality news content!
Please Read More below to find out about our 2015 product offerings and changes to our services in 2015!
In 2015 we plan to make full article contents available to premium subscribers only. Abstracts on the main page of the site (http://dieselair.com) will remain accessible free of charge. However, to “Read More”, premium members will need a UserID & Password. Premium Membership is packaged with two separate products:
Our presentation remains the most comprehensive survey for anyone who wants to learn about the coming of diesel aircraft and where diesel aviation is going within the next three decades, or simply to train personnel already active in General Aviation who want to be quickly briefed on this major market/technology trend since it originated in 1998. As usual it comes as a PowerPoint presentation, now enlarged to 85 slides. Order now, and learn:
- What is the past of diesel in aviation.
- The history and future of making money with aircraft and how diesel will impact it.
- Who is the competition (diesel engines, diesel aircraft), with more details.
- How will diesel shape the use of GA Aircraft and others, with updated outlook on Air Cargo, UAVs, and commuters.
- Why the shift from Leaded Avgas to diesel fuel.
- Why diesel is the future of aero engines operating between 100 and 5,000 HP … and will have a future with fuels and aerodynamics of the 21st century.
- How can diesel help your aviation business and your business with aviation.
and receive a year’s membership to our research services, with login credentials granting access to full articles. Abstracts on the main page of the website will remain free. You will receive your UserID and Password by email after purchase.
If you are in the flight training business in any country where there are pilots to train, you need this Model. It answers the following questions:
- Which are the certified diesel airplanes (manufacturer and model) available now (Early 2015) for flight training.
- What are their full Operating Costs (Amortization, Maintenance, Fuel, Instructor, etc.) depending on Number of Training Hours sold per year.
- What these Operating Costs become when you input the actual Jetfuel and Avgas price in your country, the other costs (insurance, instructor, etc.), and the actual Number of Training Hours per year which your flight academy forecasts to sell.
Simply enter your local data:
- price of Avgas (if available) and Jetfuel
- hourly compensation of an instructor
- rate at which you plan to sell the hour of training (plane plus instructor)
- hours of training per year you plan to sell
- cost of insurance per plane
And the Model will show you instantaneously the per annum Sales Figure, Gross Cash Flow and Net Margin for any of the following trainer models:
- Cessna 172 100LL new
- Cessna 172 converted to diesel and refurbished be one of the three leading converters
- Cessna 172JT-A new (OEM’d with diesel Continental 155HP)
- Piper PA28 DX new (OEM’d with diesel Continental 155HP)
- Diamond DA40 diesel (OEM’d with Austro engine diesel, 170HP)
- Robin DR401-135CDI and 155CDI (OEM’d with diesel Continental 135HP and 155HP)
- A typical used Cessna 172, and Cessna 152 (it will let you input their local prevailing market prices.)
The Model allows you to add yourself the shipping and CIF costs for an imported plane.
Also with this purchase you will receive a year’s membership to our research services, with login credentials granting access to full articles. You will receive your UserID and Password by email after purchase.
What these purchases provide: Premium Membership
With either of these two purchases, you will receive a Premium Membership (UserID and Password) granting access to all of our full in-depth reports giving the background of some of our news, and other premium content as it becomes available.
Other services are available at request. Contact us to learn more.
All of these services concern anyone active in General Aviation products and services, beginning with flight training, airplane sales, rental and charter; in the air transportation industry, in the combustion engine, notably diesel and related industries, in the aerospace and related industries, in the defense industry, and concerns as well aircraft owners and pilots.
You will receive your UserID and Password by email after purchase.